I hope everyone’s Thanksgiving was filled with friends and family and love. And food. I am missing my family this holiday season (as evident by my last post) but I am thankful that I have friends who are there for me and who will invite me into their homes.
So for a positive and therapeutic blog, I am thankful for (these are in no particular order):
1) God’s blessings. I am so blessed.
2) My wonderful amazing husband. He is my support and my rock. He is patient, incredibly sweet, and so understanding… even if he doesn’t always understand. I can tell him anything and he will do anything for me. I cannot imagine my life without him.
3) My amazing family. I can turn to them with anything and not fear judgment or criticism. I miss them everyday and can’t wait to see them again.
4) My husband’s amazing family. They are willing to help with anything they can and are so excited for us. I’m lucky to have extended family who treats me as one of their own.
5) My amazing friends who are also there for me. I’m lucky to have the support system I have, especially during these days when I’m feeling less than upbeat. I’ll stop saying amazing now.
6) The little boy who is swimming around in my belly, even if I cannot feel him yet. He is healthy and seems to be happy as a clam, leaping and tumbling around in there.
7) My job. Yes, I hate my job. But I am still thankful I have one. So many people are without jobs these days that I’m blessed we both have steady paying jobs.
8) My new house. I love our new house and can’t wait to be able to fill up all the rooms with visiting family. And eat at our new table. Which we’ve only used once.
9) My two precious kitties (one of which is laying across my right arm, making it incredibly hard to type).
Those are just a few of the things I am thankful for.